Friday, June 13, 2008

Incoming

Several weeks ago my wife gave me a choice, I could either get an amazon gift card, or a fish tank.

Obviously I picked the tank.

She's known that I've talked about having an aquarium for a long time but I've just never done anything about it. She knew I'd love an aquarium and I do. I loved it a little too much however as I went out and bought a brand new 20 gallon set up and promptly blew my budget big time. After a little soul searching and an introduction to craigslist I returned the 20 gallon set up and picked up a 55 gallon set up for $75 off of craigslist. Well technically my brother picked it up, the woman selling it was in Lakeland.

So now I'm waiting for my brother to get a chance to come over and bring my tank and equipment. Waiting anxiously because I've been anticipating getting my tank started for almost three weeks. Sometime this week it'll arrive and I'll finally be able to get started.

I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I will get it there as quickly as I can, probably will be wednesday unless that is bad for you guys, in which case I will bring it over on thursday. I'm trying bro, and I think Mandy is going to let me get one as well..... Sweet.

Aaron said...

It's ok bro, you have no idea how much I appreciate you just checking this tank out and picking it up. When it gets here it gets here.

Tomorrow.

Congrats on the possible tank, if you need any help just ask. Use craigslist, its great for this.