Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Tank

Well I got turned on to another tank by a co-worker. A neighbor of his was looking to get rid of his fish tank so I got it. Twenty bucks for a corner tank with a penguin filter. The filter itself is worth twenty bucks. The tank and stand I dunno but a heck of a lot more than 20. No I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. Yes, I won't be eating much for lunch for a long while as I save up the cash to get it wet and eventually put in fish. I may use it as a betta/cory tank.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

Angela said...

I think you should move all the fish and plants to the new tank. I like it much better! You can hang on to the current one for your next tank adventure. :-)
Of course I know you will need some taller plants, which I think is fine to go ahead and get.
Love your enthusiasm, babe!