Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back

Well we're back from vacation. I'm pleased to report that all four of the guys made it through just fine. I even got another surprise, a 0 ppm ammonia reading and a nitrite spike. It looks like my tank finally decided to move on with its cycle while we were gone.

To celebrate I went out and got three more neons. They're in a bucket right now acclimating to the water. They should be ready to join Fe in an hour or so. Hopefully the Stooges won't be too rough on the new guys.

I also went ahead and re-aquascaped the tank. Since I had the new background on it I could set things up a bit differently. With no more need for 360 degree viewing I moved some things around. The hygrophalia is all now in one big clump. The bush is now behind the artificial stump. I'm liking it a lot more now. I still need some plants on the left, another big clump would be perfect, but I'm close to it being spot on.



Oh, Angela was nice enough to buy some velcro while she was at the grocery store and that's holding my background on.

No comments: