Thursday, December 18, 2008

In The Tank!






My girl is now in her tank! I put her in a day early, sue me. Like the serpaes she immediately took to her new home She darkened up instantly and her tail took on a deeper red. I dunno what's going on with the quarantine tank but for some reason the fish just don't get to their best color in there.

Anyways, she started to check out the other fish and the tank and they started to check her out. To my delight she headed immediately for the slate cave I made for her months ago. She's decided that its hers and spends a lot of time hovering around it. She's been the model fish so far and has kept to her side of the tank. I was worried she might bother the corys or vice versa but they seem to ignore one another.

She's gorgeous and I already love having her in the tank.

No comments: